National Training Academy
About This Centre
Based in the archipelago surrounding the city of Stavanger on the southwestern coast of Norway, Neptun Kajakk is perfectly placed for exciting paddle adventures all year around.
Stavanger is where a strip of 70 km of white, sandy beaches meets the deep and majestic Norwegian fjords, all coloured by a magnificent wildlife comprising sea eagles, Eurasian eagle-owls and Norway’s largest colony of breeding grey seal.
Neptun Kajakk is co-owned and run by Atle Gundersen and Roald Holm, both with many years of experience of sea kayaking and mountaineering. Expeditions have mostly been in Northern Norway and in 2013 they paddled around the outer shores of Lofoten.
- Sea Kayak Foundation Course
- Sea Kayak Basic Course
- Sea Kayak Technique Course
- Rolling Course
- First Aid for sea kayak paddlers
- Sea Kayak Surfing
Neptun Kajakk also offers:
- One on one induction and training
- Corporate Events
- Guided tours in the fjords and to see the famous Pulpit Rock
- Multi-day guided tours along the Norwegian coastline
- Guided tours combining kayaking with mountaineering/hikingExpeditions offered: Services offered:Kayak rental, Equipment rental, Classroom, Shop, Changing/showers, Parking, Tours, CoursesStaff:2-4
Explore All Training Academies
Want to register your Training Centre with ISKGA?
Find out more about how you can gain ISKGA accreditation for your training centre today.